Feb 12, 2013

Letter #3: The Legion...

Hey sweety pie!

Let me tell you honey, I really don't like walkin' around the Mojave at night. But after exiting Primm, I had nowhere to sleep in! I did the same road I had already done to go to the Outpost, except I was headed to Nipton. On the way, there was a bandit camp. I fought the bandits, but I barely made it. I love you sweety pie, you know that right?...

I slept in that camp and then made my way to Nipton. It was all full of smoke and fire, like Hell itself passed through town! At the entrance, a nice Powder Ganger came runnin' all jolly of his life, tellin' me had won the lottery, the "only lottery that matters"... Well, I didn't know what the fellow was talkin' about, but I was soon to find out, because I found another Powder Ganger, this one had his legs smashed up, that told me that the lottery was a game that The Legion had put the poor folk of Nipton through. The first place walked away, free, the second got his leg smashed, that was the guy I was talkin' to and third places got enslaved. The rest of them... Oh darlin'...

When I advanced through town I found them... The Legion. It was horrible: heads on spikes, live people crucified... When that cold, cold man came talkin' to me, I froze. Heck honey, fear was spreaded through his words. I told him his crimes were unforgivable and he told me that if I felt that way, I should attack them, but I just stood there, as they left... I had to do something, I had to save those poor slaves that the Powder Ganger told me about! In time... But The Legion will pay!

Those crucified people... I will never forget how I had to put them out of their misery...



I was ambushed on a valley by another gang of bandits, but I fought them off easily enough! I passed through a NCR Ranger Outpost on my way to Novac. How could they just stand by as Nipton was destroyed...

I finally arrived to Novac. I can't get my head off The Legion and those slaves...

Eh eh, Victor's here! Nice to see a friendly face through all the pain and despair I witnessed just this day!


No comments:

Post a Comment